Monday, June 19, 2006

Yeah!

Ytd, my family n i went to Johore. We left at 7 am and reached da checkpoint at arnd 7+ am. We took 2hr before we reached my grandaunt's hoz.. It's near a forest n her hoz is not my type of living condition.. My sis said she liked it cos it's v. kampung-y..

Then we went.......SHOPPIN!!

1st stop: Plaza Kota Tinggi. I bot a cute new watch for RM 15.

2nd stop: Mini Kelantan. I bot a 12-pieces hairclip set for RM 2.

3rd stop: KiP Mart. I bot 2 shirts [buy 1 free 1] for RM 10, a cool new pink tote bag for RM 29.90 n a cute wallet for RM 19.90.

Frm there, we went to my aunt's dad's hoz. My sis n i packed wateva we bot into our new bag. So, da police-cum-security at da checkpoint wun find anytin suspicious. Hahax..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home