Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hate it

Dis post is juz to make things clear of da type of ppl dat i dun undastand.. If u're one of em, dun get offended.. I juz sayin out how i feel..

Generally, i dislike those ppl who act cute..

Example when takin pix muz smile like da mouth gonna tear liddat. Or when stick out their tongue when doin things, in particular when takin pix.. I saw soo many of these type of ppl but if they haf gud attitude then i dun mind lah..

Another example when writin or typin muz put those words dat juz sound disgustin!! [e.g. "worx" "bah" "de" "le"] I've heard b4 evrywhere but juz felt dat they r... um.. *bleh*

Seriously, dun get offended if u r "these type of ppl".. Juz sharin my feelings.. N to make things clear, i m not referrin to any particular person..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home