i've decided to update before i sleep.
thursday
went to Blk 110 with Mummy, Daddy and Kak Hid. managed to go to only 2 houses.
friday
went to Daddy's friend's house at Pasir Ris with Mummy, Daddy, Ikah, Daddy's friend (who drove us to and fro) and his wife. it felt really awkward cos Mummy, Ikah and I didn't know anyone there. we practically just watched the TV and ate the food. not much mingling..
saturday
people came to our house. only Mak, Mummy and I were at home. i helped Mummy to pour out the drinks and stuff. hmm.. HAHA. okay, whatever.
sunday
Mummy, Daddy, Ikah and I went visiting. started off with an AMK relative, then went to Woodlands. managed about 4 houses at Woodlands itself. (: not bad, eh. HAHA. the only person that Ikah and I talked comfortably to was Yati. otherwise, at other houses, it was just Ikah and me.. then when we went home, Tok Din and family came over, followed by Cik Jasni and family. after Maghrib, we all went to our neighbour's house. (tingkat dua, tepi tangga) LOL. after that, the end for today.
i spent like 6 hours updating my mp3. deleted many many songs, and edited the titles and such. now my eyes hurt. ):
also updated my facebook, and added the twitter widget at the sidebar of my blog.
one more thing, i like the picture below cos it reminds me a bit of a picture of G-Dragon.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home